1. Successfully scoot my booty all the way up the stairs.
2. Successfully scoot my booty all the way back down the stairs.
3. Become more confident in my driving of our zero-turn lawn mower. I drive it over to the neighbor’s houses when we are hanging out or going for a swim. The fuel aroma on my clothes is very loverly.
4. Multi-task. I can clean my body in the shower AND get the lawn chair cleaned ALL AT THE SAME TIME, y’all. I am one talented chica.
5. Drive with my left foot. I’ve only came close to wrecking twice. Wait, I’ve only driven twice. Hmmm.
6. Scoot a laundry basket full of clothes all the way to the laundry room with one of my crutches.
7. Put on my clothes without falling down. It’s quite a feat.
8. Brown ground beef and grate cheddar cheese while standing on one leg WITHOUT FALLING OVER.
9. Fall down. Two times so far. Call me Grace.
10. Clean the boys’ bathtub WITHOUT popping the other calf muscle.
Thank you very much.