Ah, that’s right. You know what I’m talking about. You’ve seen it on men like Bill Parcells. Some call it a pooch. Or a tummy. It’s been referred to as a gassy cell. Maybe you call it bloating. Call it what you want. I call it a front butt. And I have one. Surprised? I bet. I know how to hide my front butt. Here are my tips:
- Never tuck in your shirt. Never. N-E-V-E-R means NEVER.
- Get your jeans a size bigger. If a 14 fits tight, get the 16. The 16 will cover the front butt.
- Stand up straight, hold your shoulders back and suck in the front butt. Walk tall, ladies. Walk tall.
- Throw away ALL Mom jeans. You know the kind…sits high at the waist and tapers toward the ankles. These only accentuate the front butt.
- Get a tummy tuck. Did I say that out loud? It is a dream of mine 🙂
- Do not, I repeat, do not wear fitted shirts. They will always give away the front butt.
- And for the love, throw away any pants with pleats. They are the enemy of the front butt.