That date may not be important to you. You may just see it as another Monday in the summer of 2016. Or maybe it is a day that matters to you. A birthday, an anniversary, the day for a celebration.
Well, that’s what it will be for me. A day for celebration.
Why, you ask? Because it’s the day that my second book, Rebuilding a Marriage Better Than New, will be released for purchase by anyone who wants it or needs it.
(Insert hoops and hollas and shouts of joy!)
Rebuilding a Marriage Better Than New is kind of a sequel to my first book, Healing Your Marriage When Trust Is Broken. My first book is written for the couple who has been through something detrimental, some kind of betrayal where trust was broken. It’s sort of like a trauma center type of scenario.
My second book…wow, it still blows my mind saying that…is for the couple who has walked through betrayal or has just neglected the marriage so much that they are mere roommates. Hardly friends.
While I did write these books for couples who are still on a healing path or are currently struggling with a non-betrayal type situation, I do feel any married couple can learn from what I’ve written. One thing I’ve learned about marriage books is that people don’t usually pick them up to read until they have to. Don’t be that couple. Read a great marriage book while you feel good about your marriage. We can always be stretched and challenged to be a better wife or husband.
With all of that being said, can I ask a favor of you?
(You say, “Sure, you bet, Cindy.”)
Would you help me get the word out about this book so that people can find hope and healing?
(You say, “Absolutely! What can I do?”)
Man, you’re so generous. I’m so glad you asked.
What is a launch team, you ask? Well, it’s a group of people who are going to help promote my book before it’s actual release date and then also keep promoting it for several weeks after its release. All it entails is using your platform on social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) to help promote my book. You can even blog about it or do some kind of video on it.
You may be wondering if you are the person to join my launch team. Well, here’s who should join:
- If you have been helped by my first book and have a renewed marriage.
- If you are passionate about couples being in healthy marriages.
- If you love the institution of marriage and want to see fewer divorces.
- If you are my friend and just want to help 😉
But I need you to email me quickly if you want to be a part of my launch team. Here are two reasons why:
- My publisher, Harvest House, has a limited amount of FREE galley copies to give out. So, please email me at email@example.com and let me know that you want to help get the word out about Rebuilding a Marriage Better Than New.
- I have created a Facebook group for my launch team that I want you to be a part of. This group will be private and only open to our team. You’ll get to “meet” new people and have community with others who are reading my book. And I will be chiming in on the page as well! I also plan to have some questions and stuff for us all to go through together as we read the book. Graphics for social media posts will be posted on this page as well so that you can use them for promotion. So, go to the Launch Team Private Group and request that I let you become a member. Because I totally will, y’all. Here’s the link: Cindy Beall’s Launch Team Facebook Page.
I truly appreciate your support and help in this. I am honored that you are on this journey with me.
Now, let’s go help some marriages, mkay?